CORPORATE RESTRUCTURING AND INSOLVENCY PRACTICE
Our qualified and experienced team work together with clients, whether debtors in default or creditors to identify, in order to adopt and implement the best solution.
To provide a seamless and integrated service, the firm works closely with specialists in related practice areas including finance, corporate, real estate, employment, pension, tax, environment, regulatory, capital markets and litigation. The firm also advises defaulting companies, lenders and investors at all levels of the capital structure as well as corporate/directors, defaulting companies, banks, insolvency officeholders/ trustees and government institutions.
Our expertise covers legal and commercial advice on matters including:
- Negotiations with creditors for settlements and restructuring;
- Negotiations / Arrangements with creditors and members;
- Corporate Debt restructuring;
- Out-of-court restructurings and refinancing;
- Corporate Restructuring based on Mergers/ Demergers/ Hive off/Take over/Acquisitions;
- Financial Restructuring of Debts Reorganization through Strategic Debt Restructuring (SDR);
- Identifying strategic investors;
- Debt Acquisition through an Asset Reconstruction Companies/ NBFCs and devising an efficient and viable restructuring model;
- Insolvency filing requirements in NCLT/High Court etc.;
- Insolvency proceedings before the court;
- Debt Recovery Tribunal (DRT) including those under the Securitization and Reconstruction of Financial Assets and Enforcement of Security Interest Act, 2002 (SARFEASI);
- Enforcement of Security Interest;